Team 1718 Beta Test: 2013
Welcome to Team 1718's 2013 Beta test page. We've decided to change our Beta format and hopefully improve our feedback to the community. Specifically, by keeping everything in one place and documenting our weekly progress it should be easier to find Beta information. In addition, each year, we move on to a new year's FIRST Beta Forum, and posts leave the Chief Delphi front page never to return. This will allow an easier way for teams to look back over old Beta Test seasons.
2013 Beta Test
- Day One, 9/27/12: Overview of the Talon
- Day Two, 10/5/12: Test Plan for the Talon
- Day Three, 10/11/12: Initial Linearity Results for Talon, and no-load lockup test.
- Day Four, 10/17/12: FIRST Beta Test plan, and initial impressions.
- Day Five, 10/20/12: FIRST Beta Test Tasks 1 & 2.
- Day Six, 10/22/12: Redone Linearity Results for Talon (Added load).
- Day Seven, 10/29/12: Finished Beta Test Task 3.
- Day Eight, 10/31/12: More Bits of the New Labview Default Framework
- Day Nine, 11/3/12: Victor 888 Linearity Tests, Velocity Tests on All Speed Controllers
- Day Ten, 11/4/12: Beta Update 3. New Robots in Simulator, Updated Network Tables, Working Encoders, Revised Autonomous Framework.